The benefits of partnering with ARPA include:
- Crucial representation & advocacy in government policy development
- Protection from legislative threats through the power of association
- Potential to influence the Workplace Rehabilitation and Disability Management industry whether you are a large, medium or small provider
- Opportunity to become a Council member and represent your fellow members at meetings with key stakeholders
- Promotion of best practice and development of the sector as a whole
- Access to specialised Professional Development Opportunities
- Advancement of business intelligence by networking with peers and industry leaders at meetings and events
- Inclusion on our National Directory of Rehabilitation Providers
- Access to the ARPA Print Hub, which provides our members with a complete solution for printing and procurement
- Provision of minutes and regular industry updates, and
- Access to discounts on insurance, training and conferences
Access to competitive rates for Professional Indemnity insurance is also available to our members through Austbrokers Countrywide Insurance Brokers.
To become a member of ARPA, please Contact Us and a representative will be in touch with you to discuss your options.